For Sale: Jabiru J160 syndicate share $11,000.
Contact Barry on 0455 218 253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A syndicate is a great way to get into aircraft ownership. This syndicate has a maximum of 4 shares, which means the fixed costs (purchase price, hangarage, RAA registration, annual inspections and Insurance) are split between each owner. A nominal hourly wet rate is set to cover fuel, oil and general maintenance. User pays so if one owner flies more than another the running cost, wear and tear are fairly distributed. The aircraft is based at Atherton Airport and always hangared and as I am a L2 I do all the maintenance with the labour at no cost to other syndicate owners.
This is a great aircraft, fun to fly and excellent for touring. This aircraft has been to Melbourne, Lake Ayer, Ayers Rock and The Kimberly plus numerous trips around Queensland.
- 2 seater side by side with heaps of shoulder space and a large luggage compatment
- Jabiru 2200 engine, Reconditioned heads, barrels and new rings at 600 hrs
- Airframe 613 Hrs TT
- Maintained by Level 2
- Grand Rapids Engine Management System
- Rotec Jabiru alternator conversion fitted
- XCom 760 Radio with built in intercom
- 2 David Clark headsets
- Always hangared
- 90 kt Cruise
- 130 lt Fuel Capacity
- 15 lt/hr
Copyright Atherton Aircraft Services and Hangarage 2020